She's officially 5 and starting Kindergarden. He's a lover and a fighter.

Friday, March 04, 2005

Did I Just Laugh at the "Herbie" Trailer?


So I'm waiting to go to my dentist apt. Checking out yahoo movies, and see the trailer for the new Lindsay Lohan flick, "herbie unleashed" or "reloaded" or whatever.

The damn thing made me laugh.

Now, I'm a Herbie fan from back in the day. That little number 53 car was bad ass. And Lindsay Lohan, who doesn't like her? (Besides Hillary Duff, who's a no-talent hack.)

Not only does Herbie feature LL, but Matt Dillon, Michael Keaton, and Justin Long of "Ed" fame. (Ed is currently in syndication, running on TBS at 11 Central. Thanks DVR!)

I laughed a couple of times. I mean, it's a Disney movie, and will be cheesy as hell, but dammit! I'm sold. I can't wait for June, and the arrival of the Herbie movie! Maybe I'll get free passes from the paper.

DAMN YOU LINDSAY LOHAN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home