She's officially 5 and starting Kindergarden. He's a lover and a fighter.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

And so it begins!

Fine... I've got a Blog now. Impressed? Now the world will know how crazy I am.



There she is. Riley Jane. (Unless we change our minds.) This was taken at about 19 weeks. We're at 21 weeks now.

This weekend the crib and dresser go in the baby room. I hope we have it painted in time. Jodie said we'd never do pink for a girl, or blue for a boy. Well, the new guest bedroom is now light blue, and the baby room is dark red and you guessed it... pink. Technically "Berry Cheesecake" but pink nonetheless. And then we hang border.

I hate doing stuff like that. Whenever we work on the house, something goes wrong. It's never easy. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home