She's officially 5 and starting Kindergarden. He's a lover and a fighter.

Friday, August 19, 2005

Online video update...

well, the Riley Coo video is now online at www.video.google.com

But I'm pretty sure you have to download Google Video software to view it. Those of you with high speed internet won't have a problem with that.

However, for those of you who don't have high speed, I'll personally email you the file upon request. (some of you may already have had it sent to you.)

So, if you want me to email you the video of riley, just sign below in the comment's section with your email address, and I'll send it to you soon.

3 Comments:

  • please send it to me! zlicius@houston.rr.com (Deidra)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:59 PM  

  • gmail accts can accept up to 10meg file attachments. I have 50 invites, so if you ISP won't allow anything beyone a meg or so ( most won't thru the email server) let me know at cedrics@gmail.com and Ill get an invite to you so you can get the video.

    Tchus,

    Cedric

    By Blogger Cedric Satterfield, at 2:42 PM  

  • I have Gmail invites too. Up for grabs...
    brian

    By Blogger brian, at 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home