She's officially 5 and starting Kindergarden. He's a lover and a fighter.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

a couple of pics of RJ's Cousin and a quick update

Yeah, ok... I caved. Riley has a collage of pics on Tyler's
website, so I ganked a few from his website to notoriously pimp on my
blog. you can see more pics of the little booger at http://www.tylermoriarty.com/


Yeah, tyler has his own domain name, and RJ just get's Dad's
Blog. But I'm waiting to register it right before somebody puts
RJ in a film and makes her famous.


BTW, we got a new all-in-one photo printer/scanner/copier/cappacino
maker yesterday, the same one the Jaegers have. We got it for the
low low price of $99 after $70 mail in rebate. it kicks ass for
just a $99 printer. I highly recommend the Epson Stylus
CX6600. And Missouri was doing tax-free shopping this
weekend too, so we only had to pay city tax. SCORE!


Mom, if you want, this printer could do photo quality prints of all
your stuff. For $99, and it's not too terribly hard to
operate. If you're interested, let me know. But you're
probably out hot rodding around in that fancy new-used truck you bought
"for hauling brush." Hauling Brush, my *ss.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kid's cute, but goofy lookin. Looks just like Dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home