She's officially 5 and starting Kindergarden. He's a lover and a fighter.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Regular Checkers of the Blog!!!!

Friends and Family...
I have yet to receive any official confirmation that any of you are attending Greshamstock 2005, Riley's first trip to Nebraska.

Jaegers will be there, but may not spend the night.
Carreon will be there, maybe.
Sam is always there. Dutton I haven't heard from.
Campbells? dunno.
Theimans? Prolly not.
Amy and Jeromy? Only ever came once, and we all know what came of that!
Perhaps Brian, Pam and Tyler?
Cricks?

Could be low numbers at the year's Greshamstock. It's a shame, cause we don't know when we'll be up north again, and everybody wants to see Riley.

Please let me know if you plan on coming to Gresham on the 27th. Oh, and bring lots of Bombay Sapphire Gin. I'm gonna top last year!

3 Comments:

  • Nope, Aunt Pam, Uncle Brian and cousin Tyler will not be there. I think one road trip in a month is enough! Geez, we'll just be seeing you Labor day weekend!

    On a side note, What's the deal?? We're a proud aunt and uncle, and we have Riley's pics on Tyler's website. But you don't have pics of your nephew on Riley's site? Well, to cover you, for anyone who is interested in seeing Riley's cousin, check out his website www.tylermoriarty.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:36 PM  

  • Im on call that day ( which means I have to be within an hour of Lincoln in case the computers die....) Otherwise Id be there.

    incidentally, I came across a story that reminded me of one of our less tastfull table converstations in the cafeteria. Ill post the link to the news story and you can figure it out.....

    http://www.mymultiplesclerosis.co.uk/misc/orgasms.html

    By Blogger Cedric Satterfield, at 5:58 PM  

  • Um...I don't know, what with me being listed last in the list and all...

    And, for the record, I already confirmed with you over a month ago. Jeez...I would think you would remember. It's not like you have anything more important to worry about right now...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home