She's officially 5 and starting Kindergarden. He's a lover and a fighter.

Friday, June 24, 2005

DATE SET

Well kids, here's an update for ya.

If RJ doesn't come by herself by Tuesday... Wednesday at 7am we go in for an induction. Problem is, I have bets cast that RJ will be a June baby, and the others are saying an induction is cheating. I say we didn't agree on method, just that my baby would be born "in june."

So I'm going to try and coax RJ along. Look out Jodie, I'm putting "the moves" on you tonight. Maybe a little lovin' will help the process along... and get me out of this stupid video shoot I have to do Sunday.

I mean, I got about 5 beers riding on this thing!

1 Comments:

  • AAH I almost called you!! I'm so excited!!!!! Everytime I hear my cell phone ring I think AHH the baby's here!! I'm about to burst, but then again so is Jodie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home