She's officially 5 and starting Kindergarden. He's a lover and a fighter.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

I love my camera, and the pictures it takes...

Sleepy Morning...







Smiling Jack




This is what happens when you shoot with natural light, and no flash. A soft, beautiful picture of a calm little boy.


This one? Across the room and using the flash. See the difference? I love my camera.




Smiley Riley


We made Muffins for breakfast saturday. A welcome break from the Pancakes we seem to have at least once a weekend. I had been taking the above pictures of Jackson in the chair cause the light looked nice, and my girl started hamming it up for the camera.


Valentine's Cookie




For some reason last night, Riley wanted to ride her jumpy horse, which she hardly ever did. Maybe they have one at Daycare that she rides. Anyhow, as you can see, she had a bit of wild ride. Hair was everywhere!








Have I mentioned I love my camera and the pictures it takes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home