She's officially 5 and starting Kindergarden. He's a lover and a fighter.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Jackson's 3 month Pictures

If I find time, I'll tell you the story of how Riley ran us ragged at Portrait Innovations. But instead I'll give you the best of the best from Jackson's photo session. The kid was in a spectacular mood, and we had a hard time choosing, as always.


























and these two I took around the house. They'd be almost as good if I had PI's lighting and backdrops.






2 Comments:

  • What a cute kid! And a great smile! It's amazing, while Ashley may have more hair than Jack, they have the same style! Sticking straight up.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:56 AM  

  • How do you not melt? Really? Ok, so I'm kind of partial to little boys. Don't tell Riley. It's Roger's fault. Darn Y chomosomes!

    By Blogger Jager Monkies, at 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home