She's officially 5 and starting Kindergarden. He's a lover and a fighter.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The first pictures of Jackson!

I'd really like to put these in order but it would take me a while, and I need to get back to the hospital.
but I'll try and comment on the important ones

Lots of black hair!!



Riley got the Little Einstien's conductors baton from jackson. She really didn't think Jack was that big of a deal.

instead, she prefered to push the crib around the room.




me and jackson

first family picture




I changed the first diaper. Just like I did with Riley. Meconium... gross.




while Jodie delivers the placenta, I took pics of Jackson getting weighed.

Jodie's Mom, Betty... day two

Grandma B and Jack... day one

Monday night,before the action starts. All smiles.






the first picture I ever took of jackson
the




the last pic of jodie's pregnant belly.

mom and jack




Riley got a Nemo hat from Jackson!



Aunt Pam's flowers. (jodie's sister)

Riley Hugs Jackson for the first time.




Jack sleeps a lot.

around 6 AM before Jackson was born, the sky was wonderful. Note the sliver of the moon. It's a little blurry, but I didn't have a tripod and it was a longer exposure.

flowers from Aunt Pam and Grandma Betty

3 Comments:

  • Jackson is gorgeous! You guys have a blast and get some sleep.
    Can't wait to meet the little Boye!
    ~Sherie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:42 PM  

  • Oh, Jodie and Brian, that is one beautiful, beautiful, beautiful baby boy!! I'm in absolute tears of joy. I can't wait to hear about all his accomplishments and shenanigan.s. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    Dee

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:50 PM  

  • Upon looking again at the beautiful photos .. I must say "thank god he already looks more like Jodi!" ;) lol .. it's ok if he looks like Brian, but better that he looks like Jodi

    tee hee hee

    By Blogger Allison Jaeger, at 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home