She's officially 5 and starting Kindergarden. He's a lover and a fighter.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

We visited Tyler's new house and sister too!

Here's the pictures from visiting Aunt Pam and Uncle Brian's and Cousin Tyler's new house. Plus, we finally got to meet Ashley face to face.
For the Record, Riley and Tyler are 17 days apart... I think. and Jackson and Ashley are about a month and a half apart.

The next to last one, Tyler was goofing around, and after each picture he'd say "Uncle Brian, may I see it?" so I said, "Put that toy on your head and I will." So he did.

The third picture, I was lucky to accidentally catch a big smile from Ashley while she was grabbing Jack's foot.

Nice family photo too.

I love the fact that I caught Jodie kissing Jackson. Pictures where people aren't posed are a lot better, IMO. They're more authentic.



























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home