She's officially 5 and starting Kindergarden. He's a lover and a fighter.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I'm Thinking...

Can we name this child "Arby?" I had lunch there today... and Arby's has always been one of my favorite places. I could roll around in a vat of Arby's sauce and be happy for days.

If we tattoo an Arby's logo on the kid's butt and then claim it's a birthmark, do you suppose we could get curly fries and Arby's sauce for life?

BTW, I had the Buffalo Chicken tender shaker thingy. Yummy. Of course, I also had curly fries and a bunch of Arby's sauce. The medium sized fries though. I gotta watch my girlish figure.

Say it with me... "I'm thinking Arby's!"



P.S. Cooper is sounding better and better, isn't it?

1 Comments:

  • Hey I am all for Cooper...!!

    Or you could always go with Arby. LOL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home