She's officially 5 and starting Kindergarden. He's a lover and a fighter.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

It's safe to say...

I had a GREAT day.

In the morning, I met:

Weird Al Yankovic.

One of my comedy heroes. He was not feeling well but still chatted. I asked him what his favorite original song was, and he said "I don't know, what's yours?"
I said "Dare to be Stupid."
He said, "My favorite too!"
I said, "But I really like 'Albuqurque'."
He said, "Me too!"

Nice guy, even though he was chugging pepto bismol.

then in the afternoon, I met:

Former Nebraska Cornhusker and current Kansas City Chief Will Shields.

Will is also a former NFL man of the year, and was also really nice.

Yeah, I had a good day. Now, if only the Democrats can take over the government, it would be perfect!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home