She's officially 5 and starting Kindergarden. He's a lover and a fighter.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

New Pics from Cancun!

Please take note of the first couple of pics...

You'll see Jodie's new 10th anniverary Diamond Ring I gave her on our balcony at Sunrise overlooking the water.
(I'm not sure if it was technically the Gulf of MX or the Carribean.)
It's a emerald cut, diamond solitare, and it's nearly a full Carat. I picked it out myself. She was speechless.

You'll also see pics of my unburned, and sunburned feet.

The Mayan Ruins are at Chichen Itza, about a 2 hour drive from our resort.
You'll also see the pool bar where we drank a fair amount of Rum and Gin.

We took many pictures snorkeling, and they're being developed now. I hope to post them soon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home