She's officially 5 and starting Kindergarden. He's a lover and a fighter.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

a few things to update...

since last night, the redness under the eye is gone. just 3 scratches, no black eye.

Oh, I also failed to mention that 3 weeks ago, Riley had Thrush. Now she has the croupe. I guess she's gonna be sick all the time like her mom. (Jodie and I realized two things in the last week. 1... I've never been hospitalized since I was a child, while Jodie has been in the hospital at least 3 or 4 times since we've been married. and 2... We've almost been together HALF OF OUR LIVES. we'll be together 17 years when I turn 34 in two years. wow.)

And a couple more words she knows but I forgot... She's starting to say "Milk" and she definately knows the word "No." She's gonna use that a lot.

and she now has this "blowing Kisses" down. She does it to everybody.

That's all for now. I'll see many of you at Greshamstock this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home