She's officially 5 and starting Kindergarden. He's a lover and a fighter.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

too many pictures!

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v86/lucandor/

This link will take you directly to my photobucket account. I just uploaded about 35 pictures, from Riley's Birthday Party, The 4th of July at Dave's House (with lots of cool explosions) and the best of the pictures from one of our TWO photo shoots today.

I've put some of the highlights below, but I've got some pretty cool fireworks shots and even more birthday stuff... But photobucket screws up when I try to blog more than one pic at a time, and I have to resize them, otherwise they seem to big.

So, click on the link, and the first two pages on the main album are the new stuff. Feel free to browse the other pics on there too... 300 or so, all told. I don't think there's anything too embarassing in there.

P.S. I downloaded some new software that might make things easier. Stay tuned.

ENJOY THE PICS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home