She's officially 5 and starting Kindergarden. He's a lover and a fighter.

Monday, July 03, 2006

To Nebraska and Back...

First of all... thanks to everyone who showed up for Riley's 2nd 1st Birthday Party. More people than we thought, yet still, waaaay too much food left over.

Grandma Better babysat for us so we could see the Superman movie. My opinion, not that it matters... "Way better than X-Men 3, but not as good as Spiderman 1." Although, I'm glad there's one major spoiler that I hadn't heard about, that Jodie figured out halfway through the movie. After the flick, we met Brian and Pam for a few beers, and I smoked him at Golden Tee. That means I've got a 20 stroke handicap next time we play for real. I bet I still lose.

MAJOR EVENT! Riley's been taking up to as many as 7 steps in a row! Jodie got back from the store with balloons, and I've been trying to get her to walk instead of crusing. She's much better at standing, but she's beginning to walk. Jodie and I almost cried.

ALSO! I finally was able to satisfy my Amigo's cravings. Not only did I get 2 Chicken Soft Tacos, and split a large Meat Nachos with Jodie, but it was Chix Soft Taco day too. Mucho savings. My tummy and my wallet are happy.


FINALLY! I may have a lead on a new job. That's all I'm saying. It's really far out, but I've got a gut feeling.

Fireworks at Dave's tomorrow night, for the last time before he sells Skypad.

Pics from this weekend posted soon. Too many to go through right now.

1 Comments:

  • You were looking? Will it bring you closer to NE? I know you have a house and all, but it would be cool if you were closer.....

    By Blogger Cedric Satterfield, at 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home