She's officially 5 and starting Kindergarden. He's a lover and a fighter.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

I'm a terrible father

The girls and I went out to get a bite to eat tonight, after getting two new Razr Phones. (sweet!)

Anyhow, Jodie was parking the van and I went in ahead of her with Riley. As I was trying to snap Riley into the high chair, I pinched her tummy in the clasp of the seat belt, and made her eyes well up in tears and she WAILED for about 30 seconds.

Now she has a small bruise on her tummy.

I'm a terrible, terrible father. :(

1 Comments:

  • You're not a terrible father...we've all done something like that. And I'd say if she cried for only 30 seconds you're a lucky father...my daughter would have cried for 30 minutes.

    By Blogger Darren, at 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home