She's officially 5 and starting Kindergarden. He's a lover and a fighter.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Hey Jude... do you like Cheerleaders?

I'm pleased to announce that my future son-in-law has been born. 



Just before 4 pm yesterday, Jude Thomas Jaeger was born to Roger and Angie Jaeger.



Riley has already been promised to either Jude, or Jude's older brother Eli.  Eli is two and a half (or is it 3 and a half?) so Jude is much closer in age, almost exactly 8 months.



Jude was born 21 and a half inches, and 8 Pounds, seven ounces. 



Much love to all four of the Jaegers, and in honor of Jude (Beatle name, priceless) and because of our record high temps, I submit this photo taken of my daughter, in a Cleveland Indians Cheerleader outift.  (I hope it still fits when the Tribe is in town!)




Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home