She's officially 5 and starting Kindergarden. He's a lover and a fighter.

Friday, January 06, 2006

I know it's just babbling but...

I finally heard it. Jodie had mentioned Riley was babbling "Daaa daaaa daaaaa daaaaa" but I hadn't heard it myself.

Last night in the high chair, I heard her. "Daaaa daaa daaa" over and over again. But then shortly after she began saying what sounded like "Blaaahhh blahhh blahh."

Heck, maybe she does know me after all.

(Jodie is furiously at work on "Maaa maaa maa.")

4 Comments:

  • It took year for my son to call me 'Daddy'. Before that, he would just laugh.

    I'm not sure how to feel about that.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:11 PM  

  • Well, Eli can tell you that daddy is Roger Jaeger and mommy is Angie Jaeger. Bur you're right, Riley talking is cuter. Huh, huh, cuter sounds just like cooter.
    Rog

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:16 PM  

  • WE WANT AN UPDATE!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:07 AM  

  • No we don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home