She's officially 5 and starting Kindergarden. He's a lover and a fighter.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

A new pic and a new concern

As you can see, I've posted an adorable new picture of Riley. Mom and sister have left, so we're finally alone in the house, and it's finally quiet here. The girls are currently sleeping. Here's my concern, and it's been brewing for a long time now, but my concern is doubled now that I see how beautiful she is.

What happens if Riley is jaw-dropping hot when she gets older. Her mom is beautiful, and she's perfect already. But what do fathers of really, REALLY hot teenage girls do? I'll want to kill every person that hits on her just cause she's gorgeous, and I'll have to protect her from all those catty girls who think she's a snob because she's pretty.

How do fathers of pretty girls handle it all?

My buddy Dave tells me to look boys straight in the eye and say... "I'll go back to prison. I've got friends there, and I don't have much else to live for but my daughter. You touch her, and I'll end upback in prison. And I don't mind."

And I think I know where to get a good used shotgun. So that helps. I guess I got a few years to decide.

6 Comments:

  • Brian....LOL. I think you have a few years to figure this out. You will be a great father..I am sure there has to be a book out there with "Threats for teenage boys..hitting on Beautiful teenage girls." LOL. I love her new pic she is just beautiful.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:54 AM  

  • How about, "I'm sorry she's already been spoken for since before she was born."

    Rog

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:34 PM  

  • Just tell them you were in the Army...just don't say what it was that you did. It works for me on my younger sisters delinquent ex-bf

    By Blogger Cedric Satterfield, at 11:18 PM  

  • I think she's wonderful. And no fears, between the two of you, she will have the self confidence to blow off the snobby comments as well as a few self defense moves for those boys. You can tell she going to be a smartie!
    Christine

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:20 AM  

  • There is nothing more intimidating than the sound of a 12gauge Pump Shotgun chambering a round. That should set the tone of the "meeting the boyfriend".

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:21 AM  

  • Amazing.
    If we could only get guys to think like dads when they're boys!

    Maybe your teenage daughter karma is directly proportional to your decency as a boy. Meaning: if you were an A-wipe to girls... you have to expect it for your girl. If you were a nice respectable boy... your daughter will only attract nice respectable boys.

    Gee, if only I knew then what I know now... huh?

    TRS
    surfing from medialine
    Congratulations!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home